The owner of the online store OA-COFFEE.COM (hereinafter the Online Store) is OA Coffee OÜ (registry code 12883571), located at Veldi tee 5, Veneküla, Rae parish, Harju County 75325.
- Validity of the sales contract, information on the goods and prices
- The terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods from the Online Store.
- The prices of the products sold in the Online Store are indicated next to the products. The prices indicated in the Online Store are given in euros and include VAT.
- A fee for the delivery of the goods is added to the price (except in special cases and agreements).
- The delivery fee depends on the location of the buyer and the method of delivery. The delivery fee will be shown to the buyer when placing an order.
- Information about the goods is provided in the Online Store directly next to the goods.
- Placing an order
- To order goods, you need to add the desired products to the shopping cart.
- To place an order, fill in the required data fields and select the appropriate method of product delivery. The amount of the fee, which can be paid via a bank link or another payment solution, is then displayed on the screen.
- Payments are mediated by Maksekeskus AS. Payment is made outside of the Online Store in the secure environment – when paying with a bank link in the secure environment of the respective bank and when paying with a credit card in the secure environment of Maksekeskus AS. ̈̈̈̈Elsewhere, there is no access to the customer’s Bank and credit card details. The agreement enters into force upon receipt of the amount due to the current account of the Online Store.
- The owner of the Online Store is the controller of the personal data ̈̈and forwards the personal data necessary for processing of payment to the authorized processor tö̈Maksekeskus AS.
- ̈̈If the ordered goods cannot be delivered due to the expiration of the goods or for any other reason, the buyer will be notified as soon as possible and the money paid (incl. delivery costs) will be refunded immediately, but not later than within 14 days of sending the notice.
- The goods will be sent to the following areas: EU countries.
- To receive the goods, the buyer has the following options: DPD parcel machine, Omniva parcel machine, self-picking option.
- Shipping costs are borne by the buyer, and the corresponding price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
- Shipments within Estonia usually reach the destination specified by the buyer within 2-5 working days from the entry into force of the sales contract.
- In exceptional cases, delivery of the goods may take place within up to 20 calendar days.
- The Online Store is not responsible for the delay in the delivery of the goods if the goods have been handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delay in the delivery is due to circumstances that the Online Store could not influence or foresee.
- Right of withdrawal
- After receiving the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the web store within 14 days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal person.
- In order to exercise the 14-day right of return, the returned products must be intact and undamaged.
- If the goods show signs of use or wear, the Online Store has the right to refuse to take back the goods.
- In order to return the goods, an application for withdrawal from the purchase of the goods must be submitted and sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer unless the reason for the return is the fact that the item to be returned does not correspond to what was ordered (e.g., wrong or defective goods).
- The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods, the Online Store shall return to the buyer immediately, but not later than 14 days after receiving the withdrawal application, all fees received from the buyer on the basis of the contract.
- The Online Store may refuse to make refunds until the item that is the subject of the contract has been returned or until the buyer has provided proof that the item has been returned, whichever is earlier.
- The Online Store has the right to withdraw from the sale transaction and demand the return of the goods from the buyer if the price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to a mistake.
- Right to lodge a complaint
- ̈̈̈̈̈̈The Online Store is liable for non-compliance or defect of the goods sold to the buyer, which already existed at the time of delivery of the thing and which becomes apparent within two years from the delivery of the goods to the buyer. unless, during the first six months after delivery of the thing to the buyer, it is presumed that the defect already existed at the time of delivery. ̈̈It is the responsibility of the Online Store to reverse this presumption.
- The buyer has the right to contact the Online Store within two months at the latest by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling: 5695 9655.
- The online store is not responsible for defects that have occurred after the delivery of the goods to the buyer.
- If the goods purchased from the Online Store have defects for which the Online Store is responsible, the Online Store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the online store will return all fees associated with the sales contract to the buyer.
- The online store shall respond to the complaint submitted by the consumer in writing or in a form that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
- The Online Store and the Buyer shall be liable to the other party for the damage caused by the violation of these terms and conditions in the cases and to the extent provided by the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- Force majeure
- The Online Store shall not be liable for any damage or delay in the delivery of the goods if the damage or delay in the delivery of the goods is due to circumstances which the Online Store could not influence or foresee.
- Direct marketing and processing of personal data
- The Online Store uses the personal data entered by the buyer (incl. name, telephone number, address, email address, bank details) only to process the order and send the goods to the buyer.
- The Online Store transmits personal data to the companies providing the transport service in order to deliver the goods.
- The Online Store will send newsletters and offers to the buyer’s email address only if the buyer has expressed a wish by entering the email address on the Website and has announced his/her wish to receive direct mail notifications.
- The buyer can cancel the offers and newsletters sent to the email at any time by notifying us by email or by following the instructions in the email containing the offers.
- Settlement of disputes
- If the buyer has a complaint about the Online Store, it should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or called: 5695 9655.
- If the buyer and the online store are unable to resolve the dispute by agreement, the buyer can turn to the Consumer Disputes Committee. The terms of the procedure can be viewed and the application submitted here. The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between the buyer and the online store. The Committee’s review of the buyer’s complaint is free of charge.
- The buyer can turn to the European Union Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform.