What else to make your mood better in warm weather than a cooling iced coffee! Yes, it could become your new summer favourite! But how to brew it yourself?
Here’s a nice iced coffee recipe that’s easy to make at home!
Iced coffee (1 cup)
- 1 part strong espresso (for example a small espresso cup size, we recommend OA Guatemala beans, but all other are suitable also)
- 2 parts whole fat milk or plant milk
- Ice cubes (crushed ice melts too fast)
- condensed milk or sugar if desired
Preparation of iced coffee:
- Brew a good strong espresso
- If you like sweet coffee, dissolve sugar or condensed milk in coffee
- Fill 2/3 of a strong drinking glass of coffee mug with ice cubes
- Whisk the milk with a foamer or by pumping it vigorously in a small French press jug
- Notice that the fatter the milk, the easier it foams
- Pour hot coffee onto the ice cubes
- Pour in the whipped milk
- Enjoy the cooling iced coffee!
Have a nice cool iced coffee and I hope you found a new summer favourite!
Recipe: Liina Karron
If you didn’t get the urge to make it yourself, then grab an iced coffee from our café at Müürivahe 36!